Informative Websites


Water Works Pond

Vista Pro

Cast Lighting

Classic Vinyl Images

Required Permits

Before you renovate, you may need a permit ( permission to make changes to the land). If your property is on Pigeon Lake, you need to contact your Summer Village Office to get a permit. If not, call your local munnicipal office.

The following summer villages operate from here:

Ma-Me-O Office Located Beside the Library: 780-586-2494

  • Poplar Bay
  • Argentia Beach
  • Crystal Springs
  • Golden Days
  • Grandview
  • Ma-Me-O
  • Norris Beach

Home Renovation Tax Credit

2009 Tax Credit